Marketing is a large part of any entrepreneur’s existence. Whether you want to drive your company’s sales of a certain product or simply drive traffic to your website, marketing is the way you will get the results you want and need. Article marketing is just one marketing method that is popular amongst website owners and managers. Article marketing is the process by which a business or website owner writes articles about his industry while highlighting his particular place within the industry at the same time.
Start Article Marketing
If you want to learn how to generate traffic from article marketing, here are a few hints to help you out:
- Make sure that your articles contain actual information about your website’s industry. People usually don’t respond well to articles that are blatant sales pitches for a specific product.
- Keep the articles short and manageable. Most internet readers don’t have the patience for longer articles and won’t read the entire piece. What’s more, the longer the article the less reason the reader has to click through to your site to find out what else you have to say on a subject.
- Always utilize your article’s resource box to point people toward your website. Instead of using the body of the article to link to your site, use a simple link in the resource box at the end of the article. This one link will be clicked far more often than a link in the middle of the article.
- Submit your articles to many directories, but don’t flood the internet with the same piece. Instead create several versions of your article to distribute. This way you won’t have to worry about duplicate content penalties and you will look like more of an expert on your subject.
- Make sure that your articles are well written and that they will “speak” to your readers. Articles that sound like regurgitated content won’t cut it. You will need to show that you know both your subject and the people who are interested in it. The more personal your articles feel the more likely people are to click through to your site.
These are just five simple hints to make sure that your article marketing campaigns give you the traffic results you want to see. Article marketing is one of the best ways to establish yourself as an expert on your subject matter and drive traffic to your website.